Thursday, November 21, 2013

Xmas Photo Shoot 2013

 Getting good photos...of them all together..when Katie now feels good is impossible.  I cannot stress that enough.  I took these at the park I always go to and I think I am burnt out on the park.  It was a necessity because it was Homecoming so I was taking pics of Mike and his friend too.  But argh.  Anyway..AnnaGrace's hair is long enough to curl.  And it looks so pretty when we do.  But she's usually a no-muss, no-fuss type kid.  So Moms (Grandma Jan and Nana) enjoy because she doesn't typically wear dresses and get gussied up.  If you look close you will see some glitter eye shadow on those eyes.  Hard to believe this child will be in MIDDLE school next year.

Mike is always so serious.  Sigh.  I just take what I can and hope we get a good image of him.   I think he is so like his dad..get this over with...he tolerates the picture and would wear whatever was on his body.  Such a boy!  He's a sophomore this year and 15 now.  Amazing to think he has his permit and can get his license in June next year!
Kev is always lurking around trying to get the kids to laugh.  I think he succeeded a bit too much  :)


I like these even though they are blurry because you see Mike's personality shine through.  Actually all of theirs!

She was not feeling 100% here but she tried for me.  This disease causes her weight to go from extreme to gaining some (still thin as hell though ya know?) but she thought she lost all that weight before from dieting and exercise.  Poor kid....I'm like..nah this is healthier and she's glad to have her curves back but this day was an outfit she wasn't wanting to wear and all her other clothes were either falling off her or too small (we went shopping to get some things that did fit and a new photo shoot has to happen soon!)

Love this one where she is laughing at her friends and siblings. Thanks for looking all!!!!  Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment