Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fundraising for Katie's Warriors!

My good friend Sandy sells South Hill Designs and Thirty-One bags.  We were so honored that she offered to do a party for us for Katie's Warriors and donated her commission to our JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) Walk to Cure Diabetes (this coming October!)  Please click on the link to find our page- we are Katie's Warriors and we are walking at the Chicago Lakefront on 10/6/13.

Anyway there is still time to order these awesome necklaces and tote bags.  I'll include the links here.  100% of the commission from this party will be donated. 

Shop South Hill Designs at www.southhilldesigns.com/sandyburns. Please email sandyburns3@yahoo.com that you ordered under this fundraiser. 

Shop Thirty-One Gifts at http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E3447424&from=DIRECTLINK

AnnaGrace's Locket
These lockets are so cute and I love that we can personalize them for what we love.  Mine has a blessed coin and then birthstones for my gang plus a camera (for my love of photography) and an owl (for my biology interests).  I am waiting on my blue ribbon (for diabetes awareness) and my rainbow (private joke between my husband and myself  :)  AnnaGrace chose a horse, paint palette and guitar with Dream.  Katie chose a starbucks coffee cup (Barista - holla!) and a blue diabetes awareness ribbon with another charm.  

The mini locket holds only 1-2 charms..the one I posted here is the medium one.  The locket includes a chain.

The other product- Thirty One- are so nice.  The website and catalog does not do the products justice.  I love the lunch bag because it's thermal and keeps my foods cold for long days at class.  And the patterns are just too cute.  My other favorite bag is their every-wear wallet..it's big and has a strap you can pull out when you want to just take your cards and go and not have your whole purse!

We are closing out the party in a few days (by Saturday) so please order soon if you are planning on it.  We've already raised $191 for Katie's Warriors doing this party and we thank our family and friends for supporting us in this journey!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment